Make A Reservation
- Open Thu-Mon 11 am - 4 pm (Sat 5 pm)
- Last reservations are available 30 minutes prior to close.
- For event weekends and groups of 6 or more, please see note below.
- Dog-friendly patio (please keep pets leashed at all times).
- Reservations recommended via Tock with $10 per person deposit. Walk-ins will be accomodated as space is available. Seating options include: tasting room bar, our semi-heated covered pavilion, or outside on our vine-side patio.
Tasting Fee: Three tasting flight options starting at $25/person, waived with $100 in wine bottle purchase per fee, not valid for event weekends. Compass Club members call (707) 433-2066 or email email@example.com to arrange your complimentary seated tastings for four.
Self-Guided Vineyard Walk: A stroll through our vines is both beautiful and can be educational too. You bring your curiosity and we’ll bring the map. This free walk is available to all tasting room guests.
Charcuterie & Boxed Lunches: Grab the perfect midday snack for a trip through Dry Creek Valley. Each charcuterie plate is $15 per person. Looking for something a bit heartier? Our boxed lunches start at $25 per person and are great for lunch! Reservations including boxed lunches or charcuterie require pre-payment with 24 hours notice. Click here to pre-order or order via Tock reservation site.
Picnics: Our patio next to the vines provides an excellent place to picnic. Picnics are welcome (with prior approval) after your seated tasting, along with bottle purchases. Please note your intentions in the comments section on Tock.
Groups of 6 or More: Large group tastings are available starting at $30 per person + gratuity. Please call (707) 433-2066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your groups event needs.
COVID-19: We follow Sonoma County regulations for face coverings and our staff is 100% vaccinated in an effort to help keep you safe.